£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
14 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Hays SF are recruiting for a Commercial Finance Director to join a high growth SME in Swindon.
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are pleased to be partnering with a dynamic SME in Swindon. The high growth business has experienced continued successes throughout the pandemic and are now looking to appoint an experienced commercial finance leader to join the senior management team to support their ambitious growth plans and grow with the business.
Your new role
You'll be joining the senior management team in a commercial finance position, so you'll be getting involved with the wider business, maintaining financial control alongside business growth, and working closely with the Directors. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Managing the finance department and driving effective change.
- Maintaining and improving the financial control environment throughout the business.
- Strategic financial planning, raising financial awareness across the wider business.
- Implementing financial automation and best practices and improving processes.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you'll need to be an inspirational finance leader with proven experience of driving real change across the finance function and the wider business. It's also really important that you have:
- A professional accounting qualification - ACA / ACCA / CIMA.
- Proven experience in a commercial finance position.
- Experience leading and managing diverse teams at different levels.
- Experience of implementing change to streamline processes.
- Great analytical and Microsoft Office (incl. Advanced Excel) skills.
What you'll get in return
You'll be joining a close-knit, friendly, and high growth business with plenty of opportunity to make the position your own and grow with the business, you'll receive a competitive salary up to £80,000 as well as a great benefits package and hybrid working flexibility.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.