£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
5 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Qualified accountant with commercial experience
This is an exciting commercial accounting opportunity. The position reports to the Commercial Finance Director and the main purpose is to provide 'real time' support and analysis, to be a trusted adviser and to add value that will assist in decision making, including investment decisions. The role will involve:
- Partnering with Business Unit Directors in supporting the development of appropriate strategies for the growth of their businesses.
- Supporting senior business leaders to improve performance and identify, manage risks and opportunities and providing analysis and business alternatives/solutions.
- Working with the FP&A team and business areas to drive financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting and report and track progress against delivery of financial targets and other KPIs.
- Using insights and analysis to make recommendations on decisions to reduce cost and increase profit and revenues
- Understanding the cost drivers of the business and provide guidance to management.
The right candidate for this role wil
l be confident, with strong relationship building skills, articulate, self-motivated and able to challenge effectively. You will also have/be:
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA (or equivalent)
- Solid financial business partnering experience.
- Proficient in MS Office with Advanced Excel and financial modelling techniques.
- High level numeracy and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Easily able to translate complex financial language/terms into a business/commercial context.