City of London, London
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
21 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
I am currently working with one of the worlds leading law firms who are looking for a commercial finance business partner to join the London based team working across EMEA. This is a highly reputable firm, with an excellent track record in developing and retaining their staff in an innovative and forward thinking business.
Your new role
As part of the commercial finance team this role is very broad and varied with key responsibilities including:
- Annual planning and budgeting to deliver 3 year plans and quarterly reforecasts
- Business partner across EMEA working with practice group leaders and leadership teams to deliver financial support and drive profitability
- Supporting pricing team to help upskill internal stakeholders to help drive profitability
- Prepare high quality MI to support delivery of long and short term strategic plans
- Provide guidance and support to finance analysts within the team
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with at least 5 years PQE with proven commercial finance/business partnering experience in a professional services environment. You will need to have excellent analysis and modelling skills with advanced excel capabilities. You will be a confident communicator, able to build excellent working relationships across a wide range of stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a broad and varied role in leading law firm. The role offers excellent internal visibility and the chance to have a tangible impact on the business and the stakeholders you work with on a daily basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.