£40000 - £50000 per annum
20 days ago
This is a newly created position to support the continued growth of the business. As Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be a key member of the finance team and will help to bridge the gap between the finance and commercial teams, providing financial support and analysis to challenge and improve processes.
My client are a highly regarded business who have grown dramatically since they were established, and have clear growth plans in place to continue to drive their success.
As Commercial Finance Analyst, your duties will include:
- Continually identifying process improvement opportunities and driving and implementing solutions
- Provide analytical support to the core Finance team
- Develop KPIs and other analysis to assist with decision making across the business
- Help prepare monthly KPI reports and analysis
- Automate and streamline reports and processes
- Develop new performance measures across the Commercial and Finance teams
- Help to bridge the gap between the Finance and Commercial/IT teams
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Proactive self starter - constantly looking for improvements and keen to drive change
- Confident liaising with non-finance stakeholders and challenging/influencing them
- Excellent analytical skills and data modelling experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Solid understanding of finance functions and processes
- Problem solver
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment
In return, my client are offering a competitive salary plus wider package. They also offer excellent personal development and training opportunities. This is a chance to become a truly valued member of the team, and really make your mark in a dynamic and fast-growing business.