10 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Commercial Finance Analyst
Your new company
An exciting opportunity to join a global company as a Commercial Financial Analyst. With recent growth through acquisition, this pharmaceutical organisation is looking to expand its finance team in the Reading office.
Your new role
This is a challenging position offering commercial support to the business, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Senior Commercial Finance Manager in providing quality commercial information to the wider business.
- Assisting in the integration of a newly acquired product, including design and implementation of reporting
- Supporting in delivering annual budgets and forecasts
- Managing budget and forecast data upload processes, accompanied by an understanding of data flows
- Management accounts with commentaries
- End-t-end Sales Reporting; working closely with Operations and Commercial teams
- Producing reports for parent company finance team
- Support financial accounting team
- Work closely with budget holders; support, understand and challenge spend vs budget
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a Qualified Accountant with a CIMA , CA or ACA qualification with experience working in a Commercial Finance Team, ideally within the Pharmaceutical industry. You will have experience leading projects and development new systems and processes accompanied with strong communication skills. The successful candidate with have excellent analytical skills and be comfortable managing large datasets with intermediate/advanced Excel skills and experience of a recognised BI tool..
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and benefits package, excellent transport links and free onsite parking. This organisation is offering candidates flexible working as well as some work from home options. A brilliant opportunity for a driven individual to further their career within a supportive and forward thinking organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.