Commercial Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Richard Tonkin|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2020 17:37|
As Commercial Finance Analyst you will be responsible for FP&A, reporting and business partnering for commercial teams across the business.
Michael Page Finance are delighted to be partnering with a world renowned and established Media group in the heart of West London. The business form part of a £multi-billion international conglomerate and have experienced sustained growth. Following a recent restructure, the business has gone from strength to strength and is a leader in their field. The business partner and collaborate with someone of the worlds largest brands.
Based in their modern, hi-tech headquarters, the company boasts a collaborative and inclusive culture, that drive personal career development and progression. They are looking for a commercially minded qualified finance analyst and business partner for their FP&A team.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Budgets and forecasts
- Business partner to commercial and non-finance teams
- KPI analysis and reporting
- Provide commercial insights to inform decisions
- Drive profitability
- Lead and take part on key business projects and initiatives
- Assist in the wider finance team by providing commercial finance support
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant
- Demonstrable commercial finance experience
- Track record of working with non-finance stakeholders
- Ability to challenge the status-quo
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player
The Commercial Finance Analyst position comes with a competitive salary and depending on experience, generous benefits package including bonus, pension, health care, discounts and much more. The role is based in the companies modern head offices in the heart of West London. They also offer a discounted cafe and fitness classes on site.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's