Commercial Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 17:19|
£40,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Our client, a highly successful business with a progressive but structured approach, is looking to source the capabilities of a finance professional with a proven accounting ability, to develop the management accounting processes across an international enterprise.
The role, will allow the chosen candidate to flourish in an environment which allows for both mentoring and autonomy, and gives the chance to pick up new expertise on an ongoing basis. The role is fluid and thus will change over time, but the initial brief will comprise of the following areas:
* Own month end close process and ensure wider finance team delivers inputs to the accounting on time. Co-ordaining monthly review of financials with Finance Director.
*Own all aspects of monthly management accounts preparation Consolidation of results for subsidiaries.
* Improve accuracy and timing of monthly management accounts production
* Produce commentary for inclusion in the Group board pack
* Production of the Group board pack including cashflow, balance sheet and P&L
* Interpret the financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
* Provide additional analyses and reports as requested by stakeholders
* Participate in and contribute towards regular internal financial review
* Assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting for non-trading items
* Ensuring processes are documents and reviewed regularly to ensure best practice is followed.
Our client has a reputation for progressing the careers of those that show drive and determination and obviously achieve results. Employees, enjoy the professional but fun working environment and are very much made to feel part of a successful team dynamic.
A fast track career path will be on offer for those that impress and achieve the desired results. The business has a clearly defined vision in place and whoever is successful in this application, will play a pivotal role in achieving these business objectives and goals. All applicants must either be ACCA/CIMA qualified or progressed to at least finalist stage.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Finance Analyst
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + car, bonus
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Supply Chain Finance Transformation Lead
£80000 - £100000 per annum