Commercial Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Owen Philp|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 15:25|
A permanent Commercial Accountant job paying £35-45k per annum for a manufacturing organisation in Evesham.
£35,000-45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Mon-Fri (8.30-4.30) - flexibility offered
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be supporting a well-established manufacturing organisation in Evesham with the recruitment of a Commercial Finance Analyst on a permanent basis.
Part of a larger international Group that is listed on the NYSE, my client are proud to work with a large selection of manufacturers ranging from local, national companies to global household names.
Your new role
Reporting into the FP&A Manager, this is a hybrid role where you will offer support to the finance team across a number of areas with a specific focus on the analysis side.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of the monthly reporting pack for the business and support of Monthly Business Review
- Analysis of orders, revenue, margin, overheads, costs etc.
- Month-end reporting to a one day deadline
- Develop statistical information related to contract performance
- Project cost accounting tasks
- Assist in identifying and compiling costs of R&D work on main contracts and development contracts for R&D tax credit claims
- Administration and management of expense system
- Project forecasting
- Job cost reviews
- Daily reporting to corporate
- Financial accounting tasks including balance sheet reconciliations
- Process improvements and complexity reduction projects
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required by your Manager
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified or part-qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) - QBE will also be considered
- Sound cost and financial accounting knowledge
- Strong Excel skills including building Macros
- Manufacturing experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with senior management
- Self-motivated with a distinct drive and willingness to learn new things
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Finance Analyst - Manufacturing
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Car, 30% bonus
£75000 - £85000 per annum
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum