£55000 - £65000 per annum
14 days ago
An exciting and highly commercial position, this job is set up for someone who will thrive under responsibility and enjoy the challenge of working alongside the company's core values and mission to evolve and innovate.
Starting 20 years ago and pioneers in their industry, this fast growth, £500m TO International Telecommunications client, a company recognised for their innovation and business successes that has won numerous industry awards, has seen exponential growth and continues to thrive.
Based around 4 core values, they are steadfastly driven by their purpose to care for their customers globally by constantly evolving and innovating to meet their daily needs.
- Cost analysis
- Profitability analysis
- Measuring and tracking performance against KPIs
- Monthly board reporting for the UK Mobile Business
- Annual Budget and Forecasting Cycle for the UK Mobile Business, including;
- Balance Sheet
- Long term strategic planning
- Business partner to the UK Mobile Managing Director and the senior leadership team
- Support Finance Transformation projects (Data lake / Anaplan / PowerBI / ERP Upgrade)
- Adhoc analysis
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a data and subscription-based business such as telecom, technology or any other subscriber-based business
- Minimum of 2 years PQE
- Minimum of 2 years in a Business Partnering / Commercial Finance / FP&A role
- Up to 65k (experience dependant)
- Performance related bonus
- 5% pension contribution