South West England
27 days ago
Exciting opportunity to join a large wealth management company based in the South West.
Due to a change in market conditions they have a need to recruit a commercial acquisitions accountant to join their in house M&A Team.
Large Wealth management company with an appetite for Acquisitions.
Responbilities to include;
- Leading transaction execution - project management, managing advisors, analysing decision making, preparing and dealing with negotiations and working with other Group functions to acquire relevant subject matter input in line with project time lines;
- Decision support on transactions, including financial and commercial analysis for strategic projects across the group - covering acquisitions, disposals, joint-venture agreements, and restructurings. Ability to construct, develop and own complex financial models to demonstrate shareholder value;
- Managing the preparation of ad-hoc research associated with the Group's strategy, including business and market research;
- Assisting in preparation of supporting data memorandums, Board governance and approval papers;
- Assisting with a wide range of post-acquisition integration activities for effective and efficient risk management and internal control systems, in line with agreed business plan; and
- Other ad-hoc acquisitions project work as and when required to support the Group's wider objectives.
- Accountancy qualification (CIMA / ACCA / ACA / CFA)
- Analytical and able to assimilate large quantities of data concisely
- The ability to communicate with non-finance professionals
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Self motivated, pro-active
Very attractive package