Commercial Accountant / Analyst - Qualified
|Job Title:||Commercial Accountant / Analyst - Qualified|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Bureau|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2021 09:08|
Commercial Accountant / Analyst
Due to an internal promotion, this role has become available and would suit an experienced commercial accountant who is looking to make the next step into a managerial position.
The main duties will include:-
- Business partnering with the to the sales teams.
- Working with Sales Managers to analyse, model and make recommendations for trading agreements and price justifications.
- Analysis of customer and industry sales, pricing decisions, Requests for Quotes and tenders
- Prepare, review and distribute customer profitability reporting packs with high level narrative
- Control and manage the volume rebate provision including calculating and initiating payments to customers, supported by an analyst.
- Analysing and appraising market opportunities to make launch recommendations
- Analyse, validate and prepare financial data and presentations to present to management
- Support the businesses budgeting and forecasting processes for building invoiced sales, volume rebates and standard costs.
- Ensures compliance with corporate, statutory and department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Support annual audit demands and questions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant or finalist
- Strong business analytic aptitude to drive large quantities of data into insight data output and reporting.
- Strong analytic / problem solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint) skills including Excel functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX) and Pivot Tables.
- Strong ad-hoc report building skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Commercial Finance Business Partner
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum