9 days ago
Supporting the Commercial team by assisting with tenders, pricing and customer profitability reporting. Supporting the Group Financial Controller by assisting with elements of the routine finance processing and ad-hoc projects such as margin investigation work and processing audits.
This opportunity will support the Group Financial Controller in a rapidly growing, PE backed business, Our client is an expert in their field with their team continually developing and improving systems and processes to meet the changing needs and exacting demands of their customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Produce robust monthly MI around profitability by customer & reports on investigative work
- Hold necessary reviews with account managers to ensure we are billing in line with our terms agreed with the customer
- Support the Commercial team in reviewing prices for existing contracts
- Support the Commercial team in preparing tenders for new customers and helping to assist with pricing
- Develop an on-going review of invoicing to ensure we are invoicing customers in line with our contracts
- Provide support to the wider finance team by completing analysis on sales & profitability
- Supporting the Group FC with strategic projects and ad hoc requests regularly.
- Recognised Accounting Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/etc)
- Experience of Business Partnering/Commercial accounting preferable, but not essential
- Stakeholder reporting management
- Analytical skills and attention to detail for stakeholder reporting
- Advanced Excel and reconciliation skills
- Able to build strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Confident communication and influencing skills as well as the ability to negotiate and work collaboratively
- Regular assessment of current processes while maintaining high quality standards
- Industry experience a bonus but not essential.
Competitive salary and benefits with a real progression route for the right individual.