|Job Title:||Commercial Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Owen Philp|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 17:32|
A permanent Commercial Accountant job paying up to £50k for a high-growth business in Worcester.
£45,000-£50,000 per annum
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a commercially-minded Accountant to join a dynamic business based on the outskirts of Worcester.
My client has experienced rapid growth in recent years and with this set to continue, they are looking to appoint a driven Commercial Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Reporting into an excellent Group Financial Controller, you will form the link between the finance and commercial teams by assisting with tenders, pricing and customer profitability reporting as well as more routine finance processing tasks.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Produce robust monthly MI around profitability by customer and reports on investigative work
- Holding necessary reviews with Account Managers to ensure the business is billing in line with agreed terms
- Support the Commercial team in reviewing prices for existing contracts
- Support the Commercial team in preparing tenders for new customers and helping to assist with pricing
- Develop an on-going review of invoicing to ensure the business is invoicing customers in line with contracts
- Provide support to the wider finance team by completing analysis on sales and profitability
- Present financial information to key stakeholders throughout the business
- Assist with elements of routine finance processing when required
- Support in providing a dynamic reporting function to all internal and external Group stakeholders
- Support the Group FC with strategic projects and ad hoc requests regularly
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Business partnering or commercial accounting experience
- Stakeholder reporting management
- Confident communication and influencing skills
- Able to build relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills and a high attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills (SumIFs, Pivot Tables, VLookUps)
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and the chance to work for a well-respected SME business who are currently going through an exciting period of growth. You'll benefit from 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) with the opportunity to buy more, bonus scheme, access to company perks/discounts, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme and much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Ayr, South Ayrshire
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Very Generous Benefits