Cloud Accounting Specalist
|Job Title:||Cloud Accounting Specalist|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Todd|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 11:26|
Leading my clients Xero/Cloud accounting program.
Advising current and new clients on the benefits of cloud accounting softwares.
My client are on a program to fully embrace the digital revolution and take advantage of the various technologies that will make a difference to us and our clients. In this belief, we endorse and are actively pursuing adoption of cloud accounting throughout our firm client base. Not only are we preparing our clients for 'Making tax digital' which will require quarterly reporting to HMRC, we also believe that cloud accounting can bring significant business advantages. It is our philosophy to take a holistic view of our clients and their business processes and assist them in simplifying and making these more efficient and cost effective. To this end for each client we will recommend and implement as required a Cloud based accounting system centred upon our clients' needs and requirements.
Whilst we work on all Cloud based accounting software, we are in particular proud of our achievements where all our technical staff are Xero certified and in earning Xero Platinum Partner status.
With a dedicated Xero Onboarding team, we can provide:
Xero conversion & set up, including training & support
Industry relevant Xero app selection advise and integration
We are confident that we can streamline your business processes and make life easier and more rewarding for you.
- Leading my clients Xero/Cloud accounting program.
- Meeting current and new clients and advising on the benefits of cloud accounting software.
- Migrate current and new clients over to cloud acconting softwares.
- Migrate softwares to xero cloud accounting software
- Implementation and backfill projects on Xero & Receipt Bank
- Provide on-going Xero support to internal and external clients
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with clients
- Identify Xero add ons to assist clients with their business and accounting processes
- Discussions with clients on management information and identifying areas for improvement
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Accounts Manager / Associate Director
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £65000 per annum + bonus + 25 days holiday
Top 10 Accounting Firm - Controls Assurance Senior Manager
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
40000 - 50000 plus a comprehensive range of benefits