Client Manager - Professional Accountancy Practice
|Job Title:||Client Manager - Professional Accountancy Practice|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2021 16:32|
This is an exciting opportunity to join and work with a leading, local, accountancy practice. This role is pivotal to manage a significant client base, deputising for a partner.
Our client are growing through well managed organic and measured acquisitional growth. this role is a by product of the growth they have experienced.
They are a family friendly firm, with a varied and stable client base. Offering sound, tailored advisor to the companies and their owners.
The key responsibilities for this Accountancy Client Manager based in Bath are:
- Run a portfolio of fees, which will increase over time, including meeting clients and client queries.
- Planning, budgeting and carrying out assignments for both Non-Audit clients
- Delegating to, supervising, and reviewing work of more junior members of the team
- Awareness of clients affairs and opportunities to provide added value services
- Preparation and/or review of personal and corporate tax returns
- To assist the directors generally in ensuring that required service levels for all clients are met
- To be involved in a broad spectrum of compliance work and develop knowledge and skills in areas of value added work.
The successful candidate for this Accountancy Client Manager based in Bath will have/be:
- ACA / ACCA / Qualified by Experience
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning aptitude
- Experience in UK Accounts preparation, Corporate and Personal Tax.
- Up to date knowledge of current accounting standards
- Interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Client focused with a commercial outlook Team player
- An interest in continuing to develop skills and knowledge of Tax Planning and Commercial matters
Competitive base salary
Parking on site
Supportive Partnership and team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accountancy Practice Director
Subject to Experience + Bonus + Equity
Client Manager - Practice Accountant
£45,000 to £70,000 depending on experience
Accountancy Client Services Director
£60000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
Senior Client Accountant - Practice Accountants
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum