|Job Title:||Client Manager|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Pyle|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 14:00|
Qualified Accountant (ACCA or ACA) Client Services Manager based in Milton Keynes.
Client Services Manager based in Milton Keynes. Are you a dynamic and technically able but commercially aware qualified accountant (ACCA / ACA/ CIMA or other Internationally recognised qualification) and a Manager in practice? If so, come and work with this business! This firm is one of the leading cloud based Chartered Accountant firms, based in Milton Keynes, offering their clients a global cloud based accounting/ finance solution.
You'll need to have your head in the cloud using the latest accounting and productivity tools such as Xero, Dropbox, Skype, Google Docs, Receipt Bank to name a few. And of course, you 'll need to be comfortable with the Office Suite of products to keep your feet on the ground.
You'll need to have drive, love working with clients, a commercial outlook, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and great staff management skills, preferably from a mid tier or large firm where a wide range of skills are needed. The ability to take the initiative, spot opportunities, solve problems and a desire to learn are key.
The Client Accounts Manager role is a newly created role. You will be expected to take overall responsibility for a portfolio of clients, reviewing the work of a number client accountants, bookkeepers, accounts assistants and apprentices.
You will be expected to partake in identifying and generating fee generating opportunities with existing clients and some business development for attracting new clients through relationship management and networking. You will work with the senior management to deliver on the firm's mission of being the digital cloud accounting provider of choice for disruptive, fast growth technology based businesses.
* Manage the overall client relationship for a portfolio of clients.
* Act as a service line lead for start up businesses
* Act as the main point of contact for larger clients and/or those clients scaling quickly
* Manage the workload of client accountants and the client team to ensure all client deliverables are met
* Support senior management on resources utilisation
* Deliver value add services to clients ranging from quality and efficient production of annual accounts and corporation tax computations, management accounting, client advisory, budgeting and forecasting and tax planning in conjunction with tax specialists
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's