|Job Title:||Client Manager|
|Salary:||30000 - 40000|
|Contact Name:||Derek Donladson|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 11:13|
Client Manager – Great Yarmouth
Are you looking for a new challenge or to progress your professional career at a growing firm, with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished and like-minded Chartered Accountants? Then we would love to hear from you.
Due to the recent successes, we are looking to appoint an ambitious Client Manager to join our dynamic and expanding team in Great Yarmouth.
As a Client Manager, you will be responsible for a wide-ranging portfolio including motor trade, construction, leisure, travel and tourism. The role offers 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking and room for progression within the firm.
Overview of position:
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients, with an annual fee income of approx. £250,000;
- Reviewing and finalising financial statements and tax computations for limited companies, partnerships, sole traders and charities;
- Planning and leading audit assignments, including reviewing work carried out by junior staff members on client premises;
- Setting out budgets, monitoring WIP and invoicing clients;
- Managing work plans, delegating assignments and proactively reviewing the training requirements for junior members of staff;
- Provide comprehensive mentoring to other staff members;
- Attend meetings with clients to offer professional advice and cultivate excellent client relationships.
The ideal candidate:
- ACA/ACCA qualified;
- Previous experience of managing a portfolio is preferred but not essential;
- Previous audit experience is preferred but again is not essential;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a public practice.
Competitive salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Private Client Tax Manager
Client Services Manager
Borough of Fylde, Lancashire
£45000 - £55000 per annum + 25 days holiday + benefits