|Job Title:||Client Manager|
|Salary:||35000 - 50000|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 10:08|
Accountancy Practice - Client Manager (with audit experience)
Up to £50,000 (depending on experience)
Full time (Monday to Friday inclusive)
Do you enjoy the challenge of supporting and inspiring people and businesses to grow and achieve their goals?
At Hallidays, we’re not your average accountants, we’re business advisors first – accountants second. With client and team happiness scores consistently above 90% we’re a friendly and proactive bunch that support and inspire our clients and team to grow.
We’ve been shortlisted for Employer of the Year 2018, featured in The UK’s Best Accountancy Practices, and in 2010 were awarded Medium Firm of the Year. We’ve got to where we are by hiring people like this – and creating the perfect environment in which they can be their best.
Grow with us
You will have the drive to achieve results, will take a reflective and probing, problem solving approach to the role and have an eye for detail in order to maintain quality standards. The role requires someone who has sound technical knowledge and skills and can be relied upon for their persistence and ability to see a job through to conclusion.
You will also be responsible for managing, reviewing, supporting and motivating more junior members of the team.
If this sounds like you – come and join more people like you.
You will have/be:
- ACCA or ACA qualified, with experience of working within a similar role (including managing audits from start to finish).
- The ability to drive and motivate the team to achieve results, coach junior members of the team to ensure their standard of work meets expectations.
- A proven track record of building long-lasting relationships of trust.
- Confident in front of clients and others more senior than you and not afraid to challenge.
- A formal and professional manner, able to reflect on difficult situations in order to resolve problems.
- The skill to take ownership for managing your own development, seek extra responsibility and strive to always go the extra mile.
- Able to make the right decision quickly and display a high level of confidence in your decisions with reasonable justification.
- Relentless in problem solving, providing solutions in a timely and thorough manner.
- Able to juggle a number of jobs, whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met.
- The ability to keep systems and procedures up to date.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan audit assignments.
- Conduct onsite and remote audit fieldwork in accordance with the agreed plan.
- Supervise and oversee audit team of up to three team members
- Complete all aspects of the electronic audit file.
- Review statutory accounts prepared by trainee team members, including all required disclosures.
- If required, produce draft tax computations and a provision for inclusion in the accounts.
- Review supporting working papers produced by other team members
- Growth – When we say you’ll grow with us, we mean it. We offer bespoke business advisory internal training and opportunities for personal and professional development whenever you want it.
- Most up to date systems - Our digital transformation never ends giving you and our clients the best systems to make all our lives easier.
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensures that everyone does.
- Client care - Clients love working with our innovative teams whose focus is on helping them to grow - our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%.
- Flexi hours - as standard, and our regular team social events and purpose-built offices offer a dynamic and inspiring working environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's