|Job Title:||Client Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Haworth|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 11:22|
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a substantial portfolio across a number of local clients. The role is a hybrid role between practice and industry, where you will provide high level of advisory and accounting services to clients.
My client are a forward thinking, proactive large independent firm of Chartered Accountants with multiple offices across Yorkshire.
- Manage a portfolio of clients up to £10m t.o across a range of sectors and industries
- Financial Accounting, virtual FD service, Financial planning,
- To supervise staff t various levels of qualification
- To manage work flow within the outsourcing department
- Training & Development of staff
- Identify potential new business opportunities
- Communicate effectively with clients and manage expectations
The ideal candidate ill be ACA/ ACCA qualified with at least 3 years post qualification experience from practice. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate continuous professional and technical development for themselves and others.
You must have good IT skills and experience of software packages including XERO/ cloud accounting software.
A competitive Salary £40k - £50k
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's