|Job Title:||Client Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Greenwood|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2020 19:56|
We are a growing independent firm of Chartered Accountants, with a modern office in North Leeds. We have an interesting and diverse client base, ranging from sole traders through to multi-million pound turnover companies.
Due to continued growth, we now seek a Client Manager with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in practice.
The successful candidate will be expected to manage client relationships and oversee and control the work flow for a portfolio of clients. They should also be willing to build new relationships and promote the firm at external events.
This diverse role has a varied focus to include the delivery of accountancy, tax compliance engagements, planning and budgeting of jobs, staff mentoring and supervision.
The successful candidate must also have experience of using Sage, Xero and IRIS and be willing to embrace new ideas and technology.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Tax return preparation
- Organising and monitoring work flow ensuring client service levels and deadlines are met
- Supervision, training and generally supporting junior accounts staff
- Assist with marketing work and attending marketing and networking events
- Meeting and liaising with clients
The firm offers an attractive salary, excellent career prospects, pension and free parking. The working hours are 9am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's