City of London, London
£48000 - £65000 per annum
6 days ago
Would you like to work for a fast-growing top 50 firm in Central London? If you're looking for a role that involves working on a mixed portfolio that is tailored towards your level and experience this may be the role for you.
Our client is seeking an Accounts Manager or Senior Manager to help them to continue to develop in the coming years. You will be required to manage a varied portfolio of clients in order to complete timely accounts assignments within budget, staff supervision and development whilst liaising closely with clients and partners.
The firm are extremely well established and with a great reputation in the accountancy practice market, they make a real effort to promote a flexible and adult working environment as well as a vibrant and social culture. They are strong on progression, with their c100 staff and many of their current 14 partners trained with the firm. The Firm is very supportive with a relaxed office environment.
To be considered for this position you should:
- Be ACCA/ACA Qualified with minimum 5 years' post qualified experience. Will consider those who are Qualified by experience (QBE)
- Have UK practice experience
- Experienced in accounts preparation, management accounts, bookkeeping & tax
- Sound IT skills with knowledge on Sage Line 50 and Caseware
- Be able to demonstrate good client relationship skills
- Able to line manage, review work and motivate juniors
- Prepare financial statements, management accounts and VAT returns
- Prepare corporation tax computations
This opportunity will allow you to use your initiative to contribute to the development of the firm over the coming years with good progression possible for the right candidates.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. If you are seeking Accounts Manager positions in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Accountancy Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.