Client Accounts Manager (Accountancy Practice)
|Job Title:||Client Accounts Manager (Accountancy Practice)|
|Salary:||Dependent on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Peach|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 10:26|
As Client Accounts Manager at our Walsall Office you will be a forward-thinking team manager who can look after and drive forward a portfolio consisting of key clients by offering accounting and tax planning solutions.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2700 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a firm we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Account Manager at our Walsall Office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide exceptional service to clients on a cost effective and timely basis.
- Respond to client and third parties’ queries in a timely manner.
- Review accounts and tax returns prepared by more junior staff.
- Complete staff appraisals, monitoring training.
- Identify business and tax planning opportunities and implement solutions.
- Monitor progress against tight deadlines i.e. company reporting, P11d's, tax returns.
- Conducting regular meetings with clients, providing insight and analysis to clients on all business matters
- Advising clients of their VAT liabilities and payment dates
- Assisting with the setting up of clients on various accounting systems and any associated apps
- Support clients in their cashflow and business plan development and monitoring needs
- Contacting clients to agree timescales for receiving the information to complete accounts and tax returns
- Presenting statutory year end accounts and tax returns to the Director
- Presenting personal tax returns to the Director and explaining the tax position
- Conducting financial Health checks for clients prior to Year End
- Reviewing work done by junior members of the team, including technical accounting questions
- Review of Year End Accounts and Personal Tax Returns prepared by the team
- Oversee the preparation and submission of VAT returns using various accounting systems
- Discussing broader client business issues and how to manage them
- Have an overall responsibility for the management of WIP on your client portfolio
As a Account Manager at our Walsall Office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Ability to review and complete accounts files quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to review and complete personal tax returns quickly and efficiently
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong active listening skills
- Excellent problem resolution skills and ideas generation ability.
- Strong marketing, networking and business development skills
- Pro-active management skills, resulting in high performance teams
Desirable: ACA/ ACCA qualification or Qualified by Experience
Essential: Minimum of 4 years Accounts experience within a Practice environment dealing with clients at a senior level
Desirable: Experience at manager level within a Practice environment
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Group to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's