Client Accounts Manager
|Job Title:||Client Accounts Manager|
|Salary:||38000 - 48000|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2020 19:56|
Client Accounts Manager - Birmingham - Competitive Salary - Accountancy Practice
Are you an exceptional client manager looking to join a growing entrepreneurial accountancy practice based in Birmingham? Or perhaps you are currently an assistant manager looking to step up and fast-track your career growth? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for an ambitious individual that is driven and determined to progress their career with a winning team and be part of our growth!
On offer is a market competitive salary, with 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and flexible working arrangements. We operate from the 15th floor of modern Grade A offices in Edgbaston, Birmingham with fantastic city views onsite parking
As a Client Accounts Manager, you will be reporting directly into the Partner and will be responsible for:
DELIGHTING CURRENT AND PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS
- Delivering proactive, outstanding customer service
- Responding to client and director concerns promptly in an effective and professional manner
- Taking responsibility for the quality and delivery of the team’s client work
HELPING DEVELOP THE BUSINESS
- Assisting the Partner with business development
- Putting forward marketing ideas and seeing them through to delivery
- Proactively following up with business referrals and new leads
- Have an active involvement in relevant networking events
- Identify and refer opportunities for other BW Tax services
- Be active in the production of client proposals
DELIVERING ALL THE SERVICES YOU WOULD EXPECT FROM CLIENT MANAGER
Manage a portfolio of clients
- Providing proactive tax and accounting advice to your clients
- Taking ownership of the job plan and liaising with clients to schedule client work
- Allocating client work and overseeing work to completion including scheduling in of Partner Reviews
- Presenting statutory year end accounts and tax returns to the Partner
- Presenting personal tax returns to the Partner and explaining the tax position
- Assisting with the setting up of clients on Xero and any associated apps
- Support clients in their cashflow and business plan development and monitoring needs
- Conducting financial Health checks for clients prior to Year End
- Leading and managing a team of qualified, part-qualified and trainee accountants and bookkeepers
- Oversee the preparation and submission of accounts, tax returns, Vat returns and CIS submissions
- Oversee the monthly payroll for clients
- Reviewing work done by junior members of the team, including technical accounting questions
- Providing constructive feedback to the team members and helping them to develop and grow
- Have an overall responsibility for the management of WIP on your client portfolio
- ACA/ACCA/CTA fully qualified – min 4 years’ experience
- Having experience working with clients at a senior level
- Extensive experience and working knowledge of bookkeeping, statutory/management accounts
- Excellent knowledge of corporation tax, income tax and VAT and the impact on accounts and client’s overall affairs
- Excellent knowledge of main accounting systems in the marketplace (e.g. Xero, QuickBooks, Sage etc) to assist and advise clients accordingly
- Intermediate Excel skills including, Pivot Tables, SUMIF, VLOOKUP, COUNTIF, INDEX/MATCH formulae
- A passion for and experience with cloud accounting systems and associated apps (e.g. Xero, Receipt Bank, Futrli).
- Strong project management and multitasking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, quality review and time management skills.
- Demonstrate good listening and questioning skills in dealing with clients
- The ability to establish, build and maintain a good working relationship with key client decision makers.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's