Client Accounts Manager - 12 Month FTC
|Job Title:||Client Accounts Manager - 12 Month FTC|
|Salary:||£48000.00 - £62000.00 per annum + working from home|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2020 17:49|
Client Accounts Manager job ACA ACCA Leatherhead Surrey Working from home
Your new company
Top Independent Firm and boutique practice, with an international and global reach has an opportunity within their outsourcing accounts team for a qualified accountant with management experience to join them on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave within their team. My client is technology focused with the latest software available.
Your new role
- Be the focal point of the outsourced accounting team, with complete overviews of end to end processes
- Manage a portfolio of clients ranging from HNWI with start up companies, entrepreneurial ventures, owner managed businesses, charities, limited companies and international clients with UK subsidiaries
- Manage a team of up to 12 people, ensuring all work is completed to deadline
- Be the main point of contact for clients and other teams within the firm
- Review statutory and management accounts, highlighting any adjustments that need to be made for being sent for partner sign off
- Advise on VAT returns, EC Sales Lists and Intrastat Returns
- Be familiar with and be able to assist with multi currency accounting
- Prepare business plans, budgets and cashflow forecasts
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant, either ACA, ACCA, ICAS qualified or similar. You will have experience within practice of managing a team and looking after a portfolio of clients. You will be technically strong with excellent communication skills and be pro-active in nature. You will be able to delegate work accordingly to ensure all work is completed to deadlines.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £60,000 with additional benefits. My client is currently operating a working from home policy, with office attendance one day per alternate week and on a rota basis. Flexible working options available for the long term. For the days when office attendance is required there is on-site parking available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Kingston upon Thames, London
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, negotiable
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum + 25 days holiday + flexi time