Client Account Manager
|Job Title:||Client Account Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 – £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Ellys|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 18:24|
AVASK Accounting & Business Consultants is a rapidly expanding firm that specialises in international VAT and tax and accounting for e-commerce businesses that are located internationally and in the UK.
AVASK are recommended External Tax Advisors under the Amazon Global Selling Programme and assist hundreds of Amazon FBA sellers, eBay, Shopify and many other platforms. On top of this, it provides its clients with a comprehensive range of expertise – from providing practical guidance on cross-border transactions, making sure that they are fully compliant and assisting on their group structures and tax advisory services.
We are currently recruiting for a Client Account Manager in the rapidly growing Accounts department.
As a Client Account Manager, you will be expected to be able to work independently and pro-actively in the Accounts department, build long lasting relationships with your clients, provide support to your team and drive improvement throughout the Accounts department.
If you are either a newly qualified accountant or qualified accountant, a self-starter, highly motivated and a clear communicator at all levels who is seeking a fresh challenge then this is the role for you.
- Manage a team costing of a management accountant, tax adviser and bookkeepers.
- Provide information to Senior Client Account Manager to aid annual appraisal.
- Mentoring the Assistant Client Account Manager.
- Assisting with representing the firm externally.
- Account preparation and submission to Gov.uk and HMRC respectively for Limited Companies, Sole traders, Partnerships including tax.
- Reviewing and submitting VAT returns.
- Responsible for ensuring clients’ deadlines both internally and externally are met across the team in a timely manner.
- Liaising with HMRC over clients’ tax enquiries.
- Developing client relationships through excellent communication skills and liaising directly with clients to assist in resolving queries and working as a trusted advisor.
- Act in an advisory capacity to the client. E.g. company and personal tax advice.
- Effectively managing workload – communication is key, along with multi-tasking and prioritising tasks with a superb follow through.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and processes in the accounts department.
- Carrying out ad hoc duties as requested by the Head of Accounts.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- ACCA or ACA Newly Qualified/Qualified with recent relevant experience.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Extensive experience working in an accounting functions at various levels.
- Excellent systems experience including proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Intermediate level such as pivot tables and v look ups), Word, and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of the relationship of business processes with financial statements and financial statement assertions
- Knowledge of e commerce businesses.
- Experience of working in an accountancy practice.
- Experience of using Xero, IRIS and A2X.
- Experience of managing an accounts team including mentoring junior staff
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Client Account Manager
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Walsall, West Midlands
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
£40000 - £45000 per annum