Chief Operating Officer
|Job Title:||Chief Operating Officer|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary package|
|Contact Name:||Konstantinos Balasis|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2020 16:38|
Overall purpose of role
Main responsibilities of role
Education and training: Attracting future business and professional leaders to the profession through educating the chartered accountants of tomorrow and supporting them through targeted and relevant CPD throughout their careers.
Belonging and Supporting: Providing relevant and demand-led support to members across all sectors, geography and career stages.
Reputation and Influence: Protecting the public and holding our members accountable. Seeking to influence across government, business and professional activity in areas where our voice can make a substantive contribution.
ICAEW values - all staff are expected to work to these values
The 3 i’s – Initiative Insight and Integrity
The 3 i’s are the values that drive our attitude and approach to working at ICAEW, along with our ways of working being agile, collaborative and innovative.
- Actively collaborating to identify needs and look for innovative solutions.
- Bring together different groups and communities to work together.
- Empowering people to be agile, so they can take ownership and harness the collective efforts of ICAEW in a flexible and responsive way.
- Actively gathering insights to develop innovative and considered thought.
- Collaborating with our networks to voice different perspectives and insights internally and externally to stimulate discussion and debate.
- Being agile in finding new and timely ways to provide understanding and insight to our members, organisations and government
- Acting with transparency, consistency and openness as Integrity underpins all activity we undertake.
- Standing by your principles to adhere to the highest professional standards even when facing adversity.
- Doing the right thing, even when no one is looking.
Please apply to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Associate Director, Information Risk Management, IT Audit
£65k - 70k per year + +Excellent Benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, 28 days leave
Director of Finance
£70k - 80k per year
International Project Accountant
£36k - 40k per year