Chief Legal Cashier
|Job Title:||Chief Legal Cashier|
|Location:||Leamington Spa, Warwickshire|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Bens|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Evans|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 14:34|
Chief Legal Cashier, Leamington Spa, Up to £35,000 plus outstanding benefits.
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be working for this prestigious legal business, based in Leamington Spa, to recruit a Chief Cashier on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be providing overall management to the cashiers, providing full ledger management responsibility and provision of problem resolution, providing direct training to staff throughout the firm. You will have a high level of integrity and professionalism coupled with a strong respect from fellow accounts staff.
Your new role
Main areas of duty:
- Liaise with all staff, clients and external organisations regarding account queries and procedures.
- Ensure the timely processing and checking of client bills, write offs and credit notes.
- Responsible for transfers between bank accounts.
- Ensure timely processing of all payment requests for nominals and produce CHAPS/BACS.
- Process receipts for client and office accounts.
- Coordination of bank reconciliations through to sign-off.
- Train accounts staff on account procedures and follow up training.
- Any other duties within the scope and spirit of the post as required.
- Manage purchase ledgers: reconciling incoming invoices with statements, code checking.
- Liaise with suppliers,
What you'll need to succeed
You will have staff management experience, coupled with proven experience of legal cashiering.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £35,000, plus outstanding benefits including, 22 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays), increasing with length of service with the option to buy and sell holiday, 3% / 5% pension, life assurance, healthcare cash back scheme, performance bonus scheme, free onsite car parking and facilities, plus a 36.25hr Monday-Friday working week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sophie Evans on 02476 902024 now!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's