£Competitive plus Excellent Benefits
23 days ago
Do you have a passion for working with Charities and NFP organisations?
We have a unique opportunity for a talented Audit Manager to join our Bristol/Bath audit team as a Charity and NFP Audit Manager.
Working with a broad portfolio of Charity, Education and NFP clients, you will have the chance to really make a difference to your clients – your advice and support will help them navigate through these challenging times and to prosper in the future.
This role will enable you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
As part of the role, you will be given the opportunity to develop broader skills in areas such as Business Development which will aid your overall career development.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading, planning and delivering a broad range of Charity, Education and NFP audit engagements. There will be an opportunity to work with some Corporate clients as well
- Executing assurance engagements from planning to completion for statutory and group reporting
- Coaching and developing our trainees into becoming accomplished business advisors
- Monitoring budgets and agreeing fees for each assignment
- Managing client relationships and expectations
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- ACA/ACCA Qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing a portfolio of NFP and Charity audit clients
- Great People Management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at all levels
- A strong desire to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Ria Burridge; Audit Partner or Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.