|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£150000.00 - £170000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joshua De La Noy|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2020 16:32|
Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a media agency based in the heart of London renowned as a market leader in the fields of digital advertising and transformation. Due to their continued success, the business is growing through acquisitions and organically.
Your new role
You will be working with senior stakeholders to run the company from a strategic standpoint, driving the quality of financial information within the company, managing a team of ten, and representing the finance function to senior stakeholders. Your role will include:
- Ensure that the business is managed against KPIs and taking the lead in the resolution of any significant finance issues
- Ensure that there are strong effective financial controls across all offices
- Responsible for keeping up to date with the latest developments in financial report, accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and IFRS
- Responsible for ensuring that the finance function meets the needs of the global business, working effectively with the local business heads and complying with agreed finance processes
- Work closely with, including regular communications and monthly results, corporate functions including Finance, Tax, Treasury, HR and Payroll
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you will need to be a fully qualified chartered accountant with proven experience in practice as well as a career stemming from the Media sector. You will need a good understanding of the technicality of a larger finance function and an appreciation for the commercial aspects around adopting a senior position in a high-growth environment.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and bonus with a comprehensive benefits package. This position offers you an opportunity to be part a highly successful team in a dynamic and exciting environment. You will be given the opportunity to manage more senior members of the team and help develop in your own career as a CFO.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's