|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£120000.00 - £150000.00 per annum + bonus and equity|
|Contact Name:||Joel Knight|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 17:48|
Your new company
I am currently working with a fast growing consultancy/events business focused on the medicinal cannabis market in the UK. This is an exciting, fast growth, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious plans that include extensive M&A and potential IPO in the near future.
Your new role
This role is a hands on CFO position with a wide range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Responsibility for groups financial operations including budget, forecasts and stat accounts.
- Direct involvement in M&A activity and potential listing process.
- Involvement in strategic decision including provision of high level MI and implementation of KPI structures both finance and non-finance
- Preparation of investor and stakeholder communications
- Lead on audit process and management of other external regulators
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with a proven track record as a senior finance leader. You will have a strong corporate finance background and previous transaction experience with IPO experience desirable. You will also need to be available at short notice as the company need someone on-board asap.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and package including equity. This is an opportunity to join a fast growth brand, making waves in a growing sector with ambition to become a global market leader. The role will be broad and varied making it exciting for an accountant looking to challenge themselves in this type of environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.