|Contact Name:||Lorna Wilson|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 14:01|
I am currently recruiting a CFO role with a SAAS based business in Central London, it is a worldwide software vendor with operations in the US, EMEA and Australasia. They have expanded rapidly through organic growth year on year for the last eight since being founded. You will be part of the senior leadership team while taking ownership of the finance function and managing a team of qualified and non-qualified accountants:
- Assisting with M+A activity
- Consolidation of the Global accounts for Group reporting and separate entities
- Creation and management of budgeting and forecasting
- Overseeing process improvements across the team and business
- Company secretary duties - for entities across the globe
- Lead on the implementation of new systems.
- Experience in implementing new financial and PSA systems
You would be joining a company that works in some of the key cities in the world and pride themselves by being driven by a young, dynamic and diverse workforce who focus on a collaborative, proactive approach to achieving success. It is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant who has previously led a business through a period of growth. Ideally you will have exposure to M+A or have worked with a company through an IPO.