Central Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Central Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: car, bonus, pension, healthcare, 28 days holiday, Sharesave, life assurance, executive coaching|
|Start Date:||2019-04-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Uniqua Admin|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 11:38|
70-75k plus - car, bonus, pension, healthcare, 28 days holiday, Sharesave, life assurance and executive coaching
Lead the Treasury & Enabling Functions teams, ensuring governance & control is maintained through both teams. Lead a business focussed Treasury team to provide financial support, advice and governance across the business, including foreign exchange, cost recharges for operating units and Balance Sheet control. Provide strategic & operational insights, including the completion of actuals performance and Quarterly Forecasts.
Manage, lead and develop 2 qualified finance managers within the team to ensure they are given the best platform to achieve their goals and support them to lead and manage their own teams.
Support the Head of Reporting, Tax and Compliance with projects and other responsibilities including all Central Forecasting.
- Management of 2 Finance Managers and indirectly their teams (7.5 FTE in total)
- Responsibility for production of Monthly actuals for central functions through support, challenge and guidance to the Finance Managers, including reporting upwards to the Head of Tax, Reporting and Control
- Overall responsibility for the production of quarterly Forecasts for Central Functions through support, challenge and guidance to Finance Managers. This includes accurate and timely upload into the group consolidation tool Hyperion (HFM)
- Responsibility of governance & control of Balance Sheets across all Central companies. Includes quarterly reviews with Head of Tax, Reporting and Control and half yearly reviews with CFO
- Key contact for external Banks & Internal Bank
- Ensuring the required level of control & governance of business unit Bank accounts as prescribed by corporate policy
- Ownership of Central Items on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Involvement during the quarterly Forecast cycle, taking ownership for individual processes and outputs
- Support Head of Tax, Reporting and Control with a number of business critical projects
- A qualified accountant and senior finance manager or financial controller with experience gained in a similar (group finance / treasury) role within a large complex entity. This is a £2bn t/o UK business with 7 business units, multiple companies / structures and a high number bank accounts (circa 170). There are over 130 in the UK finance function and the business unit is part of a £13bn worldwide group with a European HQ.
- Strong balance sheet and bank reconciliation understanding
- A confident leader, able to inspire, challenge and coach others.
- Able to think strategically and also roll the sleeves up and get into the detail.
- Excellent exposure to the senior leadership team (CFO, CEO and Head of Tax, Reporting and Control as well as all divisional Finance Directors). Previous incumbents have gone to work as divisional finance directors or Head of finance roles within the central finance teams.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's