Category Manager -Travel and Events
|Job Title:||Category Manager -Travel and Events|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Danielle Farrell|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 18:00|
Are you currently focussing on travel/ events as a Category Manager and looking to develop this skillset further in a large organisation?
Leading Non for Profit in Manchester
- Lead the front-end category management of assigned categories and small procurement team
- Ensure category strategies are aligned to business requirements
- Develop value creation strategy and planning
- Developing commercial targets.
- Working on ranging and insight you will develop pricing and promotion strategies for customers.
- Project managing key initiatives that deliver on time and in full for all customers.
- Analysis of internal reports - identify trends/issues and delivering these insights to customers
- Developing and enhancing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You will have detailed experience in category management for travel and events
- Be passionate about your career
- Enjoy tracking current and future trends
- Have the experience and stature to be a key player in the business with the board and your colleagues
- Be pro-active and driven used to working a true fast paced company
- Be an effective negotiator and have strong influencing skills
Competitive Package with generous holidays/pension and flexibility
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's