|Job Title:||Case Officer|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newland|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2020 14:33|
More information about the team can be found in the FRC videos here.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Performing second level technical and analytical reviews of companies’ annual reports and accounts
- Deciding whether there are substantive points of possible material non-compliance with relevant reporting requirements to raise with the company and recommending appropriate action
- Preparing initial and subsequent formal correspondence to companies
- Researching and writing CRR thematic reviews
- Conducting ad-hoc project and research work
Candidates must be fully qualified members of ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS or CAI (or equivalents) and have:
- Significant post qualification experience of applying IFRS at a senior manager level in a major accounting firm or at a similar level within industry
- Good knowledge of corporate reporting requirements and best practice.
- Good understanding of commerce and business.
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment and regulatory framework within which the FRC operates
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent research and analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage, and prioritise, a portfolio of cases concurrently
- The FRC offers competitive remuneration packages, including 30 days annual leave plus ability to buy extra leave.
- Generous employer pension contribution of 10%.
- Staff Employee Assistance Programme including confidential counselling and work life services.
- Values in Practice Scheme, rewarding performance against our values and behaviours.
- The FRC offers staff the opportunity to save at least 25% on the purchase of a new bike through the Cycle to work scheme.
- The FRC has a strong work/life balance ethos.
The FRC believes that equality of opportunity and diversity is important in the work that we do and we are strongly committed to being an inclusive employer. Our values of being fair and independent supports this commitment. We're a signatory to the Government's Disability Confident scheme, which means that we guarantee an interview to any disabled candidates entering under the scheme, should they meet the minimum criteria for a role.
Equal opportunities monitoring is an important means of demonstrating and implementing our commitment to promoting equality of opportunity and diversity. Completing our diversity form will assist the FRC to identify any barriers that prevent access to employment and career development for certain groups of people, and to develop solutions, such as action plans, new policies and practices. The form is completed on a voluntary basis and we strongly encourage all job applicants to complete it.
Complete the Diversity Form here
Please apply by emailing a copy of your CV and covering letter to the FRC Recruitment team at email@example.com. In the covering letter, please set out, by reference to the person specification above, how you meet the required skillset
- confirm that you have the right to work in the UK
- tell us where you heard about this job
Please note that we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in the UK.
Note to agencies:
FRC has a commitment to building relationships directly with candidates and only engages with agencies who are on our preferred supplier list to support us in sourcing quality candidates. We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies that are not on our preferred supplier list. Any speculative or unsolicited CVs which are submitted without FRC instruction will be deleted and will not considered as an introduction.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Insolvency Administrator
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager / Manager
Business Recovery Manager
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Advisory and Forensic Accountant - Grade 7
£51,050 - £64,750