|Job Title:||Case Officer|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newland|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 12:19|
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Drafting letters and analysing responses from companies
- Attending meetings with company representatives
- Supporting FRRP Review Groups
- Conducting ad-hoc project and research work
Candidates must be fully qualified members of ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS or CAI (or equivalents) and have detailed knowledge of IFRS as well significant experience at Senior Manager level in a major firm or corporate. The ideal candidates will have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent research and analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The FRC offers competitive remuneration packages, including 30 days annual leave plus ability to buy extra leave.
- Generous employer pension contribution of 10%.
- Staff Employee Assistance Programme including confidential counselling and work life services.
- Values in Practice Scheme, rewarding performance against our values and behaviours.
- The FRC offers staff the opportunity to save at least 25% on the purchase of a new bike through the Cycle to work scheme.
- The FRC has a strong work/life balance ethos.
The FRC believes that equality of opportunity and diversity is important in the work that we do and we are strongly committed to being an inclusive employer. Our values of being fair and independent supports this commitment. We're a signatory to the Government's Disability Confident scheme, which means that we guarantee an interview to any disabled candidates entering under the scheme, should they meet the minimum criteria for a role.
Equal opportunities monitoring is an important means of demonstrating and implementing our commitment to promoting equality of opportunity and diversity. Completing our diversity form will assist the FRC to identify any barriers that prevent access to employment and career development for certain groups of people, and to develop solutions, such as action plans, new policies and practices. The form is completed on a voluntary basis and we strongly encourage all job applicants to complete it.
Complete the Diversity Form here
Please apply by emailing a copy of your CV and covering letter to the FRC Recruitment team at email@example.com. In the covering letter, please set out, by reference to the person specification above, how you meet the required skillset
- confirm that you have the right to work in the UK
- confirm your current package and benefits, and
- tell us where you heard about this job
Please note that we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Case Administrator
0 - 0
Interim Finance Support Officer
£14.00 - £16.00 per hour
Corporate Insolvency Specialist
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £32000 per annum + flexible working pattern
Business Recovery Manager
Competitive, Manager Grade
Audit Technical Author
Excellent + Benefits