Case Administrator (Insolvency)
|Job Title:||Case Administrator (Insolvency)|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 11:38|
We are currently recruiting for a Case Administrator to join our talented Insolvency team in Cardiff.
This is a key role within a growing and dynamic firm and would ideally suit an applicant with a hands-on approach, who possesses excellent time management capabilities.
Working in a friendly and motivated team, this role involves being responsible for a number of personal and corporate insolvencies. The successful person will progress a case from start to finish ensuring all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled, alongside the Insolvency Practitioner’s duties in order to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors.
The successful candidate should be able to manage their own workload whilst also meeting statutory deadlines as well as those in house, demonstrating excellent organisational skills.
- Using a number of different sources to gain key information and an understanding of each specific case
- Communicating with stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, shareholders, creditors and employees
- Preparing statutory reports and ensuring cases are closed efficiently
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of cases with appropriate management
- Collaborating with others, including providing support and assistance to other team members when required
- Carrying out investigations within insolvency assignments where appropriate
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, ideally with a speciality in Business or Economics
- Previous experience in insolvency role is desirable but not a must have
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail, the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively to meet statutory and internal deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication
- An ability to understand technical issues
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications)
- Being proficient with IPS software is an advantage but not a must have
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Fraud/Forensic Senior Manager: large, national firm
City of London, London
£75000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Disputes/Litigation Forensic Accounting Partner
City of London, London
Senior Internal Auditor
Outsourcing & Accounts Senior / Experienced Semi Senior
34000 - 38000 + Benefits