Capital Markets Analyst
|Job Title:||Capital Markets Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Morgan Mocke|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 17:42|
Key role within the Treasury team that will have key areas in corporate finance and M&A. Main responsibilities will be around utilising the successful candidates analytical skills.
FTSE listed Renewable Energy business.
|* The Capital Markets Analyst will help support the businesses enhance analytical rigour into cash forecasting process.|
* Work with in the business to support the analysis of optimal deployment of working capital levers and managing intrinsic interest basis risk embedded within.
* The Capital Markets Analyst will support on areas of working capital optimisation, looking to assess optimal currency curves and optimal times to lock in swap rates;
* Key Support for assessing optimal strategy for the most risk efficient management of foreign exchange.
* Deputising for the Senior Treasury Managers, over time, and visibly demonstrating leadership in the Treasury team within the analytical framework of their role
* Supporting wider Treasury aspects of refinancing
|▪ Qualified Treasury/Finance professional ideally with corporate treasury experience|
▪ Will ideally have experience within the energy/utilities sector
▪ Experience of assessment of short and long term funding or large capital projects
▪ Self-starter who is commercially aware and action orientated
▪ Highly motivated, good communication skills and a confident decision maker
▪ Able to develop good working relationships at all levels both internally and externally
▪ A high level of personal integrity and professionalism and able to lead by example
▪ Excellent team player and strong leader
▪ Good project management skills
▪ Ability to meet demanding deadlines and adapt quickly to meet changing business needs
▪ Previous experience of leading, coaching, developing and motivating a team
▪ Good MS Office skills
Competitive salary and benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's