|Job Title:||Capital Accountant|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 19:47|
Are you looking for an opportunity to bring your skills to a highly respected organisation that is on an impressive growth path? Do you excel in roles that allow you to get out from behind your desk, liaising with key stakeholders in the development of new properties? Are you ready to take ownership of the Capital Accounting function of a growing Housing provider?
Based in Buckinghamshire, this is a thriving Housing organisation with close to 15,000 properties across the home counties. The development pipeline is exciting; recent appointments in the Development team have reinvigorated its approach and the organisation will be growing for some time to come.
The responsibilities of the Capital Accountant will be:
- To take full accountability of financial data, from the initiation of property development projects through to the provision of a full accounting service throughout the life cycle of multiple schemes
- To be responsible for the transfer of completed projects to the fixed asset register, subsequently taking control of its ongoing maintenance
- To liaise closely with Development Scheme Managers, becoming a visible and vocal financial resource and source of information
- To react to information provided by Development Scheme Managers, highlighting the need for accuracy, as well as delivering accurate information that can be relied upon.
This organisation is at an exciting stage; the ongoing transformation is offering opportunities for growth and the chance to make tangible change. This role should excite those who wish to apply their knowledge of capital or component accounting in a modern environment that is teeming with ambition.
On offer is an excellent benefits package, with generous annual leave being bolstered by extra days for festive holidays. With headquarters situated in a stunning location and free parking, this position comes with attractive perks to employees that will appeal alongside the very competitive salary.
To be considered, you should be:
- A qualified accountant, or QBE with extensive experience in a similar role
- Experienced in Capital/Development/Fixed Asset/Component Accounting
- From a Housing/Property/Development background
- A clear communicator who is able to influence and build credibility with stakeholders
Applications for this role are now under review and the deadline could well be brought forward if the suitable candidate is found. Therefore, do not delay in submitting your application!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£200.00 - £225.00 per day
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £91 per hour
£65000 - £75000 per annum + excellent perks and benefits
Joint Venture Accountant
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car allowance & bonus
Senior Group Accountant
£65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits