Capex Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Capex Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits|
|Reference:||NH 643456 FG_1559840376|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 17:59|
£70- £75kpa Plus Benefits
Our client, a leading employer of choice in the local area who are currently driving growth through innovation and acquisitions, have created this vacancy due to this impressive growth phase. This cross-functional role provides key finance support to Senior Project Managers from a number of different divisions in the implementation of capital projects.
● Business partnering with Senior Managers across Logistics Projects, Technology and Implementation Infrastructure teams.
● Benchmarking analysis and cost comparisons, identifying cost optimisation opportunities and providing commercial challenges on each project.
● Building and ongoing ownership of budget cost models.
● Leading on the preparation of financial information to support on business cases, NPV analysis, capital approval requests for new projects or other cost modelling.
● Lead the business through financial budgets and reforecast cycles, including cashflow assumptions.
● Review capex spend as part of month end close, report to stakeholders and hold insightful reviews with Project Managers.
● Build up a team to provide sufficient support going forward to business partners in this area of rapid growth and of increasing business focus.
Given the breadth of this role, this role offers a great opportunity for the right candidate to shape and mould it as they see fit. You will be a natural business partner with the ability to drive various change projects.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and have a strong academic background through university and schooling to date. Experience of supporting capex projects is also key.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's