Business Services Manager - Bath and Witlshire based firm
|Job Title:||Business Services Manager - Bath and Witlshire based firm|
|Salary:||£35000 - £52000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2020 11:44|
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing and ambitious practice. This role is based in Bath and presents opportunity to progress within the firm.
Out Client are a great Regional firm, who i have worked closely with, due to the substantial growth they are achieving and secured new candidates for them on a monthly basis.
The responsibilities of this Business Services Manager/Senior Manager in Bath/Wiltshire are:
- Maintaining a productive relationship with clients in the portfolio, maintaining regular contact dealing with any specific queries or problems and assisting with/undertaking project work as required to meet agreed deadlines.
- Acting as a point of contact for the GP Partner portfolio in the partner's absence ensuring that matters are dealt with in a timely manner and that the GP Partner is aware of any outstanding queries
- Completing more complex accounts work for clients as required by the Partner
- Undertaking ad-hoc project work as required by the Partner, assisting clients on his behalf as and when needed
- Where appropriate, reviewing the work carried out by the compliance centre staff, checking this for accuracy, quality and feeding back
- Identifying opportunities for obtaining new work with clients
- Attending potential client meetings as a result of telesales activity or enquiries into the office
- Generating and following trough activity regarding new ideas and approaches to client concerns or issues
- Actively supporting all sales, promotional, marketing and networking activities of the organisation either to current clients or targets.
When applying for this Business Services Manager/Senior Manager in Bath or Wiltshire, candidate must have the following experience:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or qualified by experience
- 5 years practice experience ideally at least one year PQE
- Wide range of general practice experience for owner managed businesses, including personal tax.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships with clients and stakeholder throughout the business.
- Adaptable and flexible to deal with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Confident to work with clients and develop key relationships internally and externally
- Be able to work as part of a team and across departments.
- Excellent time management and organisational skill.
- Proactive and able to use initiative.
Very competitive base salary
Good benefits package
Clear Career progression
Autonomy to work effectively
Very strong team to work with.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Services Manager
£33000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, negotiable
Business Services Manager
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Business Services Manager / Senior Manager - Farming
£40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, negotiable
Corporate Services Manager
£33000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, negotiable
Assistant Manager / Manager - Leading Top 10 Accountancy Firm
£35000 - £60000 per annum