Business Restructuring Manager
|Job Title:||Business Restructuring Manager|
|Contact Name:||Shabana Randall|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 12:08|
As a manager within the team, you would report into a designated senior manager, director or partner on specific cases and ultimately to a dedicated counselling manager.
The Business Restructuring team works on a wide variety of dynamic projects and the candidate will primarily receive exposure to a large number of assignments across advisory teams, with potential to also work on insolvency assignments as required. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for a constant variety of unique challenges.
The role requires strong financial analysis skills with the successful candidate able to identify and investigate key issues in a restructuring scenario, challenging information provided where appropriate. Excellent excel skills and an ability to undertake accurate and relevant analysis and interrogate financial models are essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing draft Independent Business Reviews and other written output for review and therefore the ability to produce high quality documents/ presentations that are capable of meeting stakeholder expectation is also required.
In addition the successful candidate will be able to quickly build up a strong rapport with management in often difficult and highly pressured circumstances.
The role will provide an opportunity to work with an experienced partner-led team with exposure to a wide range of assignments and industries.
• Assume day to day responsibility for smaller projects or distinct elements of larger projects, including drafting of reports to a high standard
• Support senior members of the team to deliver on a range of assignments, as well as guide junior colleagues
• Review, compile and analyse company information
• Undertake financial analysis and prepare financial models
• Strong awareness of relevant risk issues and mitigants
• Highlight potential problems to senior staff quickly (with supporting information)
• Attend meetings with a range of stakeholders
• Liaise with other relevant professional advisers and other stakeholders
• Assist in the sale of businesses/ assets
• Deal with correspondence effectively and efficiently
• Be involved in the marketing of the firm's services to potential clients and work providers
• Perform other relevant duties and responsibilities as delegated
• Hold a relevant professional qualification (ICAEW/ ACCA), with significant level of business restructuring advisory experience
• Experience of formal insolvency work is desirable but not essential
• Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Excellent written and numerical skills
• Good organisational skills to manage your time and ensure no tasks are overlooked
• Have a willingness to learn new things and thrive on new challenges
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Restructuring Manager - Global Consulting Firm
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Business Restructuring Assistant Manager- Top 10 Firm - Reading
£43000 - £51000 per annum
Business Recovery Manager
Competitive, Manager Grade
Business Valuations Senior Manager
Senior Manager Grade
Business Valuations Manager