Business Restructuring Executive - Top 10 Firm, London
|Job Title:||Business Restructuring Executive - Top 10 Firm, London|
|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Scott Lavery|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2020 11:06|
- Firm: Top 10
- Workload: Corporate Insolvency, Restructuring, M&A
- Location: Central London
- Benefits: competitive benefits package and excellent progression
- Salary: £45-50k
Are you a Restructuring Senior looking to join a high-performing Top 10 firm? Are you keen to take responsibility for your own caseload and assist senior staff in performing larger and more complex cases? If so, this role could be for you!
Due to continued growth in their restructuring team, our client is currently looking to recruit an Executive to undertake assignments in Corporate Insolvency, Contentious Insolvency, Restructuring Advisory, Corporate Streamlining and Special Situations M&A. Responsibilities include:
- Identifying and investigating key issues in a restructuring scenario, challenging information provided where appropriate.
- Assisting in the drafting of Independent Business Reviews.
- Managing corporate insolvency procedures from start to finish, with a particular emphasis on administrations, creditors' voluntary liquidations and fixed charge receiverships.
- Understanding of antecedent transactions and other potential causes of action available to an officeholder, and the ability to identify and pursue these in the context of a variety of corporate insolvency processes.
- Preparing written reports of a high standard, including on matters of an often complex nature.
- Using an understanding of corporate finance processes to realise value, usually in an accelerated sales process.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be Qualified (ACCA / ACA/ JIEB / CPI or equivalent)
- Have exposure to a broad range of assignments in Corporate Insolvency, Contentious Insolvency, Restructuring Advisory, Corporate Streamlining and Special Situations M&A
- Demonstrate an understanding of regulatory and statutory requirements
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel for financial modelling and analysis
- Strong report writing abilities
If you are seeking Business Restructuring Executive jobs in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£HighlyCompetitive plus Excellent Benefits
UK Top 10 Audit Assistant Manager
To £49,500 + benefits
Audit Manager - Top 10 UK Practice
£55000 - £65000 per annum + work from home, pension scheme
Top 10 Statutory Accounts Senior – Caseware experience
40000 - 43000 + Benefits
M&A Director (Corporate Finance) Top 10 Accountancy Firm
£75000 - £90000 per annum