£43000 - £51000 per annum
27 days ago
- Firm: Top 10 Firm
- Workload: Business Restructuring
- Location: Reading
- Salary: £43,000 - £51,000
Are you an experienced Business Restructuring Executive looking for a step up in your career within a Top 10 Firm?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm are looking for a Business Restructuring Executive/Assistant Manager to join their Reading office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the manager with establishing strategy and planning in respect of new assignments
- Preparing/reviewing statutory reports
- Assuming day to day responsibility for cases including Admins, Liquidations, CVAs, Accelerated M&As, Corporate Simplification and IBRs
- Supporting/deputising Manager(s) of the team
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or CPI and ideally JIEB qualified
- Have relevant technical and management experience at a similar level, in a similar role
- Demonstrate business restructuring advisory experience
If you are seeking Business Restructuring Assistant Manager roles in Reading contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.