0 - 0
13 days ago
We are looking for a Business Recovery Technical Manager to join our Cardiff (or London) office to forms a part of the wider Business Recovery service we offer to our clients.
This role could also suit some remote working, although regular presence in the office would be required.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and suggesting solutions
- Updating existing policies and procedures for changes in legislation and best practice
- Preparing template documents for use by the department
- Responding to ad-hoc technical queries from members of the team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of insolvency legislation and best practice
- JIEB qualification and/or significant experience in insolvency
- IPS (software) knowledge to significant level
- Strong self-motivation and drive
- Appreciation of day-to-day issues affecting Insolvency Practitioners and an ability to combine compliance and practicality
- Good written communication skills
- Desire to share knowledge and to explain complex technical matter to the other members of the team
- Ambition in seeking to develop and improve
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.