Business Recovery Manager
|Job Title:||Business Recovery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Peter Gillet|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2021 16:07|
Business Recover Manager / Senior Manager - UK wide firm - Cardiff based
Your new company
A well known national accountancy firm with an excellent reputation for their well established and high performing Business Recovery function. Due to sustained growth, they are looking to add an extra Business Recovery Manager to their existing team. There is room for this role to be Senior Manager level for someone with the right experience.
Your new role
- Managing the team of 3 including assisting with appraisals
- Ensuring the team meet internal and statutory deadlines and manage their cases effectively
- Communicating with key stakeholders, including: directors, shareholders and employees
- Assisting the team with case strategy and holding regular portfolio review meetings
- Providing training to the team where appropriate
- Reviewing of the output of the team
- Some involvement in business development activity
- Providing support and assistance to team members and partners when required
- Monitoring the progress of investigations within their portfolio
What you'll need to succeed
You must be JIEB qualified and should have experience of leading teams and influencing high level key stakeholders. You should also have a robust knowledge of the Business Recovery market and strong technical abilities.
What you'll get in return
An above market rate salary level plus opportunities to progress to Senior Manager and beyond. The office have strong growth plans over the next few years and this appointment is key within that.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Peter Gillet on 02920222422.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Private Business Tax Manager
Business tax assistant manager
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + plus competitive benefits
Private Business Tax Senior Manager
Accounts & Business Services Manager - Winchester
Business Services Assistant Accountant
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk