Business Planning Manager (finance role)
|Job Title:||Business Planning Manager (finance role)|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £62000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Wray|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 13:31|
Business Planning Manager - £55,000 to £62,000 + Benefits
Your new company
Your new company is an established South Wales employer of choice.
Your new role
Your new role will play a vital role in the business planning function.
The role involves developing complex 5 year business plans, this will require you to interact with senior stakeholders across the business in order to understand the key business drivers to form the plan. You`ll be leading on the activity which forms the 5 year rolling plan, annual budgets and re-forecasts.
Duties to include;-
- Act as the key point of contact for detailed costing and business planning information for the business unit
- Support long term strategic planning activities , by undertaking detailed modelling to understand drivers of costs and risks to the profitability of the business, as well as assessing strategic opportunities and actively contributing the discussions on the future direction of the business..
- Ensure that there are appropriate governance and sign off controls in place within the business, including producing and maintaining project plans, document control and providing updates to other governance bodies as required. Establish and manage any working groups required to support the production of the business plan.
- Provide timely and relevant updates to the Leadership Team and other senior stakeholders, including the Board.
- Maintain up to date analysis on the revenue and costs of the business, including cost to serve models, revenue analysis and the impact of business change initiatives. Proactively use this data to provide meaningful insight into the efficiency of the business and the drivers of cost.
- Build effective relationships with the business units management team, central finance team, regulation and planning team, external partners and others to gain support for the strategic business plan.
What you'll need to succeed
This is a highly commercial and strategically driven role. Candidates will need to be excellent business partners with strong experience gained in a forward facing, planning role. You will need to develop and lead a team of 2 analysts so some prior staff management is highly advantageous. You will need to be a fully qualified accountants (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) with relevant PQE. Project management experience would be desirable but not essential.
We are happy to consider any applicants who are qualified accountants with experience in an FP&A role, you must have strong communication skills and evidence of acting in a highly strategic capacity.
What you'll get in return
- An excellent role with an fast paced employer of choice who will continue to support and develop the successful candidate.
- £55,000 to £62,000
- Holidays / pension
- Flexible working options available
- Free parking on site
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Finance Business Partner
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£400 - £450 per day
Finance Business Partner
City of London, London
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
Interim Finance Business Partner - FTC
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Senior Finance Manager
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Senior Finance Manager (Energy)
City of London, London
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus