Business Planning Lead
|Job Title:||Business Planning Lead|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Knight|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 16:28|
Your new company
I am currently working with one of the worlds leading insurance businesses. This is an exciting, global business that have been through a period of transformation and are looking for talented finance professionals to join and drive the company forwards.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Providing expert advice and guidance on all areas of the business planning and reforecasting process to underwriting operations across the whole business.
- Act as deputy to the Business Planning Manager and be capable of covering when a need arises
- Providing insightful analysis that enables senior management to make sound and informed decisions about the future direction of the business.
- Ensuring that regulatory responsibilities and deadlines are met including Lloyd's, PRA and Solvency II returns.
- Helping to coach and mentor more junior colleagues leading to potential management responsibilities.
- Identifying areas for process improvement and implementing change to ensure that we continue to serve our customers in the best way possible
- Building strong relationships with multiple areas of the business, including Finance, Actuarial and underwriting operations
You will need to be an experienced finance professional with proven experience in the London Insurance Market. You will need an understanding of budgeting and forecasting tools, with experience partnering with actuarial being highly beneficial. Experience in leading or managing a team would also be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to join a market leading brand in a very visible role that has extensive interaction with a broad range of stakeholders across the business. You will also have the chance to take on a mentoring and leadership role, helping to develop and upskill more junior staff members.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IFRS 17 Reporting Lead
Global IT Audit Director
£130000.00 - £150000.00 per annum
Senior Financial Accountant
£43000 - £53000 per annum
Financial Reporting Manager
£55000 - £60000 per annum + 20% pension, PHI, 25% bonus
Quality Assurance Internal Auditor - Insurance
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum