Business Partnering Manager
|Job Title:||Business Partnering Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £68500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Tibbert|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2020 09:34|
Business Partnering Manager reporting into the Head of Finance with responsibility for the management reporting, budgeting and business partnering activates for the finance team.
The organisation is a large Housing Association based in South East London, which owns and manages 19,000 properties. Over the last few years it has increased its development pipeline seeking to construct 1000 new homes in the next three years and also continues to invest heavily into the local area. On top of the housing services it provides it also works closely with the local community and grass root charities.
The key responsibilities of the Business Partnering Manager role are:
- Sits as a key member of the Business Partnering and Integration team and reporting to the Assistant Director of Finance.
- Providing support to Manager on all aspects of budgeting, financial performance reporting & forecasting, financial business analysis.
- Support the Manager to develop a sweep of Dashboards or other suitable reporting framework which provides insightful management reporting and a 360-degree view of performance.
- To challenge business assumptions in forecasting and planning.
- To participate in a programme of cost/business reviews which delivers meaningful, timely and relevant financial business analysis.
- To take a key role to support the annual budgeting exercise for your business area and to develop a more responsive budgeting system which is aligned to strategic plans and delivers improved bottom line performance.
- To provide regular financial and management information to the business which pays due regard to business units and business streams, and delivers timely, meaningful and accurate forecasting.
Business Partnering across multiple work streams is huge part of this role - the successful candidate must have exposure of this in a similar role. You will have a track record of engaging with management with the gravitas to support and influence decision making in the business, demonstrating tangible benefits. A self-starter approach is key, with a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to recognise opportunities and drive forward.
- The successful candidate for the Business Partnering Manager role, will be a CCAB qualified accountant with exposure to operating at similar level to the position.
- Ideally you will have exposure to working within the Housing, Not for Profit or Public Sector.
- Track record of engaging with management with the gravitas to support and influence decision making in the business, demonstrating tangible benefits.
- Ability to distil complex analysis and succinctly present findings.
- Previous experience of creating management reporting process and implementing financial controls across multiple departments.
- An excellent communicator, both oral and written which is appropriate to the audience
£65,000-£68,500, flexible working hours, options to work from home up to three days a week and local government pension scheme.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's