£40,000 - 50,000
14 days ago
Resourcery Group are working in partnership with the North West's only tier 1 bank, a globally recognised and respected Financial Services powerhouse, to recruit multiple roles within its burgeoning Finance function.
A recovering market, buoyant GDP forecasts and improved confidence levels have seen markets rebound sharply. As such, the business is experiencing record levels of demand and growth and, as a result, is heavily investing in the Finance function in the North West, building out teams and expanding capacity. In doing so, a number of career opportunities for external candidates has arisen. Focusing on both the production and analysis of the P&L and Balance Sheet, opportunities exist for practice-trained, ACA qualified accountants looking for a first time or second time move from practice. The roles are fundamentally business partner focused, working with non-finance business areas, advising, guiding, controlling, providing insight, analysis and support.
Typical first time moves from practice tend to me very technically orientated, but these roles have a good balance of commercial, operational, technical and business partnering. Those that are successful, will be starting their Industry & Commerce career in one of the most recognisable brands in Financial Services, one of the best incubators for global talent, one of the most forward-looking and fast-paced banks in the world. As investors in market leading technology, investors in people (extensive D&I programmes and culture), and investors in careers, the opportunities to be mentored, to progress, to build a long-term career, to be fast-tracked to the next level are unlike any other employer in the region. If you are career-focused and reward and recognition driven, looking for a move into Industry & Commerce to a business and a brand that will not only compare favourably with your current practice firm, but arguably be more prestigious than it, than please give Resourcery Group a call today.
Applicants will be:
- Be responsible for producing and reviewing daily Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- Understand market risk and risk mitigation techniques and strategies
- Business partnering with colleagues across the bank to investigate and resolve accounting issues
- Manage the month end close process
- Validate reporting to external regulators
- Provide financial insight and partner with colleagues to optimise business performance
- Engage in ad-hoc project work to drive efficiency and enhancement to our routines
Why should I apply?
- Data Driven Approach - Learn to develop with Emerging Technology tools that provide cutting edge insight into the data that drives the business.
- Industry Experience – Practically apply accounting skill sets within a dynamic industry and fast paced environment.
- Diversity and Inclusion – Multiple employee networks represent the diverse culture that we have cultivated. Additional external partnerships with organisations focused on advancing inclusion in the workplace.
- Professional Network – Exposure to senior leaders across the organisation allowing associates to build profile and a network of key contacts.
- Progression & Promotion – High focus on talented employees with a tailored approach to ensure every individual is given opportunities to progress their career.
- Supportive Learning Environment - Role specific learning and development opportunities to ensure associates are agile and develop a highly transferable skill set.
- Culture of Openness and Integrity – Open and transparent discussion at all levels of key matters as they arise.
- Be ACA qualified
- Possess strong academics (2.1 and above)
- Be a consummate professional possessing both personal and professional integrity
- Be an excellent cross-functional stakeholder manager with the emotional intelligence and gravitas to influence
- Be commercially-minded and possess and natural inquisitiveness to investigate