£250 - £300 per day
20 days ago
An opportunity to combine monthly reporting, analysis, budgeting and business partnering in a multi-national organisation. My Bracknell based client is looking for a detail oriented, systems savvy candidate to improve processes and lead the team.
My client is based in Bracknell, and is market leading in their industry. They're a forward thinking multi-national organisation, that is looking for a confident and capable candidate to join their team. They're offering flexible working, and the opportunity for the successful candidate to work with a fast growing company.
My client is looking for an experienced Finance Professional to;
- Leading a commercial finance team whilst supporting senior management
- Manage stakeholder communication at all stages
- Develop Monthly & Quarterly reporting, and analysis of actual versus budget on P&L
- Manage month-end, and analysis of budget submissions
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements
The successful candidate will be a detail oriented, systems savvy, finance professional with experience in a multi-currency environment. They will have strong communication skills, and have a background in commercial and analytic roles. Previous management experience is desirable, but not essential.
My client is offering the successful candidate;
- Competitive day rate circa £275.00
- Flexible working