Business Development Associate
|Job Title:||Business Development Associate|
|Salary:||25000 - 27500|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Pitt|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 14:49|
Inflo is a rapidly scaling, agile and forward-thinking company that leverages the latest technology to revolutionise the world of accounting.
Inflo abides by a set of core values that informs everything we do:
• Treat Inflo as if it was your own business
• Do what you say you’ll do
• Continually improve yourself and Inflo
• Create a positive, open and honest environment
• Proactively drive the long-term success of partners and customers
• Be passionate and celebrate the success of the team
Inflo’s success is built on its people and dependent on everybody working towards our shared objectives and within our cultural values.
The Commercial Team is responsible for the strategic and sustainable growth of Inflo globally. We do this by introducing new firms to the Platform, converting them into full licences and then working alongside our Customer Success Team to ensure they renew year after year.
We work collaboratively with all Inflo teams in order to provide a first-class service both internally and externally.
Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, you will:
• Track and engage with all inbound leads generated through our marketing strategy and as directed by the CCO.
• Present and position Inflo to potential clients through demonstrations, telephone calls and e-mails
• Convert these leads/firms into paying customers of Inflo.
• Develop specific offers to attract the firms into the Platform based on region, behaviour, firmographic information etc.
• Create a process to support and convert firms from free planning and/or small licence commitments (less than 20).
• Log all activity within the CRM and create weekly reports on progress, pipeline and feedback
Inflo is looking for a talented Business Development Associate to join our team of accomplished professionals that have high standards and are driven to succeed.
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent relationship management skills
· Attention to detail
· High level of business acumen
· Good understanding of SaaS
. Experience of all forms of sales techniques
· Degree or equivalent in business, commerce, IT or similar
· Awareness of technology within the accountancy profession
. Experience in development and delivery of training
· Holds a recognised accountancy qualification
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
• A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
• Continued professional development
• The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
• 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
• Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
• Opportunity to work from home
• Casual dress code
• Commission Scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Associate Director, Information Risk Management, IT Audit
Forensic & Integrity Services - Senior Associate
Head of Finance and operations
Commercial Finance Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum + £5k Car + Bonus
£50000 - £52000 per annum + Bonus & Bens